» Hotel

  Situated in the heart of historic Lugo, the Hotel Ala D'Oro was once the home of the noble Conti Rossi family, one of the most important aristocratic families in the town. Since 1952, the Ala D'Oro has been managed with unstinting passion by the Nostri family, and over the years has undergone considerable modernisation and rebuilding, the last one in 2005.

In 2002, the 50th anniversary of the hotel, the oldest wing of the hotel was retored. Since 1998 the hotel has been a member of the "Dimore d'Epoca", a group of independent hotels in historic builings.

The hotel earned the “Ospitalità Italiana” (Italian Hospitality’) trademark in 2007, in recognition of the professional welcome provided, the care and attention paid to customers by all staff, and a guarantee of services offered.